Easy and healthy snack ideas with bananas!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Today something different!
This is actually a fashion blog but, I thought it would be a good idea to make a post of cool snack ideas for these moments when the stomach starts to rumble but you don't know what to eat!
These are healthier snacks ideas and they're easy to make!
I decided to make just ideas with bananas because I just love them so so much and you can really do anything you want to with them,
so let's start! 

Banana-sushi!



1-Spread the nutella (you can also use another type of spread) in the tortilla, put a loot! -I did put more nutella than in the picture :D-

2-Roll it, put some extra spread in the end of the tortilla, so that it does not open.

3-Cut it, and that's all! So yummy and easy! :D





Chocolate Banana in the oven!



1-Cut the peel of the banana and fill it with A LOT of chocolate chips! You can also be more fancy and put some marshmellows :D

2-Wrap it with the silver paper and put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350F° or at 180C°

So easy and yummy!!


Banana Chips!



Ingredients: Banana, lemon

1-Cut the banana in really thin pieces (If you what crispy chips, if not cut them a bit fatter).

2-Dip the banana in the juice of one lemon.

3-Place them in a baking sheet and put them in the oven for 15 minutes ar 200F° or 95°C.

Tadaaaa! So yummy and easy! :D



The pictures of this recipe are not mine, I just made the collage and edited them. The pictures of the 1 and 2 recipe are mine as well. 


Hope you liked the post! Comment down bellow your favourite recipe and if you have some more cool ideas feel free to share them! :D
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/carla.s.m/
If you make one of the recipes, post the picture on Instagram with the hashtag #cookwithcc I would love to see all your results :DD
Have a nice day!!

18 comments :

  1. Looks very tasty! I think I'll try the banana sushi :3
    Love, Julia
    http://fallinlovewithyour-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes try it :D If you have instagram you can upload your banana sushi with the hashtag #cookwithcc I would love to see the result! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was really yummy too! Thank you for commenting! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh it looks so good! I know this recipe and love it! I like the mix from banana and choclate! <3
    Thank you for your comment on our blog!
    Love, Z
    from allaboutdailydreams.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the combination too! Thank you for commenting :D

      Delete
  4. Hey:)
    Danke für deinen Kommentar<3
    Das sieht alles sehr lecker aus! *-*
    Liebste Grüße,
    Sonnenblume
    sonnenblume02.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nutella and bananas are such a delicious combo !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, the first one is basically tortilla banana sushi. I NEED TO TRY IT OUT. I love all the recipes, and since I'm a HUGE lover of both nutella and banana AND nutella + banana together, it has become sort of mandatory for me to try this out. Thanks for sharing, Carla!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to read that you liked the recipe! :D If you have instagram you can upload your banana sushi with the hashtag #cookwithcc I would love to see the result! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  7. Danke für dein Kommentar!
    Deine Fotos haben mich hungrig gemacht :D
    www.wondering-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dann heißt es ja, dass das lecker aussieht! :D Danke für dein Kommentar!

      Delete
  8. oh my gosh! These all look so good! I am definitely trying the banana chips later!
    Gloria Jubilee | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to read that you liked it! :D If you have instagram you can upload your banana chips with the hashtag #cookwithcc I would love to see the result! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete