My style over the years!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Now I look at old pictures and I just could cry. I find it really funny, because I thought I had a super style... And it was actually horrible! I think it's really funny and interesting to see how our style can change over the years, maby because the trends changed or maby because you changed as well! 
Before starting I want to put a warning of HORRIBLE STYLE and BAD PICTURES, I'm gonna call this warnings HS and BP! Isn't that creative? 
Anyway let's start:


12 years old: Attempt to wear a skate/hio hop style, failed really bad. 

Well I don't even need to write about it, just horrible.


12 years old: After some months it was getting a bit more warm so I started to wear that kind of things...  I thought it was cool, sexy and that I had a super style. I just can't see this combination anymore haaha


12 years old: The spring came and I started to change a bit more my style, oh well it's not horrible until you know that I was wearing yellow shoes with that ''outfit''. Yes, yellow.


13 years old: Summer came and you know I had to dress myself cool, just like all the gurus... Failed. Pink shirt, with yellow shoes and blue socks! I love it.



13 years old: I was getting a bit better, I personaly like this outfit! And my pictures were getting better as well! High five old Carla!


14 Years old: Kinda like this outfit, simple and basic but good! 




 Now: Love my style! I think in some years I will hate it as well, but that I just a part of the life! 

Have a nice day and hope you enjoyed! 


2 comments :

  1. Really loved this post, it's always funny to look back at how our style has changed over the years. Your style is gorgeous now! <3
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete