Photoshooting in the park: Spring in Germany outfit.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

This Monday I went out with some friends. 
The wheather was as always bad, so I wore a jacket and a thick pullover... Guess what in 20 minutes it turnet into a sunny and hot REALLY hot day! I love sunny days but not when the weather changes so fast, hahah! 

That's why this outfit is called "Spring in Germany". Let's see the pictures! 


 So, the photoshooting started like that. It was cold, so I wore a jacket, a thick pullover and a cardigan. Combined with basic jeans and to make it more confy and casual an AirMax!

Jacket: New Yorker
Pullover: Zara
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: H&M 
Shoes: Nike 


 Then in some minutes it was suddenly sunny and a bit warmer, so jacket out! 


Too warm baby! After 15 minutes it was so warm! So I decided to take out my jacket, but just with the white pullover it would be really boring so I took my cardigan and I tied it at the weist! 

Fail picture: 




No comments:

Post a Comment