Spring OOTD: Boyfriend jeans&Cardigan, why not?

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello! Today it's time to show you a new outfit!
I'm always so exited when I do an outfit post, I don't even know why haha. Lately I've been so satisfied with my pictures, so I am really happy to show them :)
But anyway, let's talk about the outfit! I called it: Boyfriend jeans&Cardigan, why not?
The question is why this name? :') Well, I always had the idea that this kind of cardigans look good just with shorts, so I was really sad because I would have to wait a lot until the weather is warm enough to wear shorts...
-Guess what?!?! I said.
-I am gonna try it with a pair of boyfriend jeans!

So here we go, that's the result!



Cardigan: Primark
T-shirt: Zara
Boyfriend jeans: H&M
Shoes: Nike (Air force)

Some extra pictures, because why not?
               




And Black&White because it's more cool :')


Hope you liked the post! Comment if you liked the outfit :D Follow me on instagram: https://instagram.com/carla.s.m/ 

Have a nice day! 

19 comments :

  1. Love how you styled the cardigan with boyfriend jeans, it's a great contrast.
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mag das Outfit, jetzt habe ich große Lust mir eine boyfriend Jeans zu holen :D
    Liebe Grüße, Julia:)
    http://fallinlovewithyour-life.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Ja macht das, die sind wirklich schön :D

      Delete
  3. Die Hose gefällt mir sehr gut! <3
    Habe deinen Blog gerade durch dein Kommentar gefunden und bin total begeistert haha! :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Lara

    http://laraasophiie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Hose ist richtig schön!
    Irgendwie hat jeder so tolle Boyfriend Jeans nur ich nicht, haha :)

    Liebe Grüße♥
    Meli von life-isbeautyful.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing blog! What you think of follow for follow?

    xoxo
    BLOG // FB PAGE // BLOG'S GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super schöner Look! Dein Blog wirkt echt super! Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch bei mir vorbeischaust :)

    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderschönes Outfit!
    Ich bin ja total der Fan von Boyfriend-Jeans und du hast sie toll kombiniert :)

    Liebste Grüße ♥ MS
    Sparkle & Sand

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great outfit! you look amazing)

    http://www.blueberriesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super super super schönes Outfit. Danke nochmal, für deinen super süßen Kommentar. Hab mich gefreut.
    xoxo von
    www.franschka.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete