Wish List: May 2015.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

What I would make without my wish list...
I have way way to many wishes, but I this time I picked up just 4, AMAZING! Just kidding, but really I want usually loads of things but this month I want actually just 4 things! But some of them are not actually thaaaat cheap, oh well at least dreamig is free... So let's start!



1-Triangl Bikini

This bikinis are just so so perfect!! But so so expensive :( Anyway, my favorite one is the one of the collage. I think neon colors with tanned skin looks so good, that's why I think this combination would look so lovely. Maby in the future, who knows haha...

2-Nikon 2300

I want this freaking camera since 4 years now, and always happens something and I can't buy it. Oh well, my I Phone does good pictures but not nearly the same as a good camera. Keep dreamig Carla... :')

3-Kimono

Ok, that's something more realistic. The last year I wanted already to buy one, but I don't know why I didn't... Now I'm just searching for the perfect one, hope I can find a good one!

4- Bronzer and Highlight Palette

To be more spezific I want it in the cream form not in the powder form, just saying... (can somebody buy me one?) 

Hope you enjoyed the post and have a beautiful day!

Don't forget to check my Instagram


22 comments :

  1. Love this post ♥ I wish I have a Triangle Bikini too :P

    xoxo Ally from http://allyshiny.blogspot.de/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think every girl wants one haha♥

      Delete
  2. Die Bronzer und Highlight Palette ist echt toll! Sowas will ich auch schon immer mal haben :)
    Liebe Grüße Marina von,

    -->ThinkingOutLoud<--
    Ich hab dich mal abonniert! Dein Blog gefällt mir richtig gut!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen vielen Dank! Ich habe dich auch abonniert, dein Blog ist richtig cool! :)

      Delete
  3. Really great wishes! I also wish to have a awesome triangl bikini!
    Have a nice day!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a wish list .
    One is a Brazilian bikini
    I also want a Bronzer and Highlight Palette .
    Your blog is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Sachen!
    Die würde ich auch alles sofort nehmen :D

    Liebste Grüße ♥ MS
    Sparkle & Sand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolle Sachen hast du da zusammengestellt! *-*
    Ich liebe, liebe, LIEBE diese Bikinis... irgendwann muss ich auch noch einmal so einen haben.
    Dieser hier wird dir bestimmt großartig stehen! :)
    Liebste Grüße, Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these picks are definite must-haves for summer, especially that bikini -- too gorgeous!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have this Nikon camera. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been praying for that camera for 3-4 years now and I'm still waiting hahaha :)

      Delete
  9. wow i really like your Blog and your Posts. I wish me the same Nikon <3 i think the camera is fantastic and makes wonderful pics <3
    hope, that your wishes come true <3
    love, xoxo
    Franschka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend has this camera and it is absolutly incredible! Thank you! <3

      Delete